Saree is a quintessential Indian traditional wear. A perfect woman knows what to wear on perfect occasion. Thinking of what to wear at wedding, parties? the first attire comes into the mind is beautiful drapped saree. Due to its global popularity, the prominenece of saree is increasing day by day. It can easily wear at the occasions like social gathering, engagement and festivals. The Indian sari is more than 5000 years old. Saree is a perfect outfit to look slim, tall and charming. With prevailing fashion trend, there are different styles of blouse are introduced. Following are the types of blouse.
- Backless Blouse: Women who want stylish touch to their saree then they can go for backless blouse. To make a fashion statement go for sensuous cut and back necklines. This type of blouse is perfect for hourglass shaped body types and can drape with any kind of saree don’t get this in silk and cotton silk fabric. Not suitable for short necks women.
2) Halter Neck Blouse: It is most trendy wear in these days. This blouse is best for evening party because it is the fusion of indian western touch. It is suitable for slim and well toned shoulders. This outfit can go with northern style and dhoti saree. Georgette, Chiffons, Satin silk and crepes are best fabric for this blouse. Not suitable for heavy busted and broad shoulder women.
3) Boat Neck Blouse: This type of neckline is mostly worn by bollywood divas. Go for embroidered and sparkle fabrics for this. Women having broad shoulders, heavy busted ladies and plump girls can wear it. Can get in light fabrics like georgette and satin. Narrow shoulders and slim women should avoid this type.
4) High Neck Blouse: Toned neck and lon neck women can go with this style. Women with broad shoulders and well-toned collar women can look gorgeous in this type. Best suitable with dhoti sari. Get in the fabric of satin and georgette. Women who have short necks say big no to this style.
5) Asymmetric Blouse: If you want cuts from here and there then, and wants some funky look then get this type of blouse. Anyone can wear it.
6) Collar Neckline: Women who want to remove the cleavage issue in safe and stylish way then choose collar blouse. You can embellished it with thread and hand embroidery work. Much suitable with well toned collars and broad shoulder women. Can paired it with dhoti and short patli sarees. Embroidery Salwar Suit Online & Customize this saree with satin and georgette fabric. Not suitable for women having short necks.
7) Peter Pan Collar Style: This type of blouse have round collar meeting in the front and much suitable for the women with long neck. Go with northern style and short floating style saree type for this. Get this blouse in the fabric like georgette and satin.
8) Jacker Style: It is best type for winter and autumn season. Highly preferable with normal and dhoti sarees. Give ravishing look with kamarbandhs. Suitable for pear and hourglass shaped women. Wear this blouse with gujrati and bengali drape. Customize in satin and georgette stuffs.
9) Knotted Blouse: To make the heads turn and for retro look go for knotted blouse. It will surely give you fabulous look in special occasion. You will love this idea having knot and bow at the back.
10) Sheer Neck or Illusion Blouse: Just look WOW! in this style of blouse. Best for petite women and can wear with northern and short floating sarees. Must avoided by plump and fat women.
11) U-Shaped: For traditional look go with this type of blouse. Best for well toned and average busted women and must avoid by heavy chested and flat chested women.
12) Princess Cut: It is smarter way to clings tight to your bosom. Women of well toned shoulders and average busted women can go with this style. A big no for the ladies having heavy and flat chested.
13) Spaghetti Strap Blouse: This style is adapting by all the ladies in today scenerio. This idea of this blouse is coming form spaghetti tops. Pearls and stones are used in the straps to give it awe-inspiring look. Women of triangle, hourglass and round shaped look gorgeous in this style.
14) Keyhole Neck Blouse: This style is best who like to do experiment with the dressing sense. Well embellished blouse can give a compliment to your style statement.
15) Round Neck: This is the one of the oldest type of neckline. It has been there since Nutan times. Round neck is best for all the body types.
16) Square Neck Blouse: If you love simplicity then this style is specially introduced for you. Suitable for Inverted Triangle, Average Body type and Hourglass, Slim body types. Can customize in lighter fabrics.
17) Embroidered Blouse: This one is best for the occasion like wedding and parties. Best for all the women and can design on fabrics like crepe, satin silk, dupion silk and buy Punjabi Designer Suits Online.
18) Crew Neck: This style is best for tender and slim women. You can teamed it pleated saree. Get it in chinon and chiffon fabrics. Not suitable for flat chested women.
19) Jewel Neck Blouse: This one is most popular nowadays. It eliminate the need of wearing any jewellery. It is embroidered with gems and jewels. Can get it on any fabric.
20) Sweetheart Blouse: It is the most common style of blouse. If you are fond of deep neck then go for this style. Suitable for the hourglass body shapes and fuller chest women. Can get on any fabris. Not suitable for those who don’t like exposure.